Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Late report, I got 8A's

So, here i am again. Does this piss you off?
Okay enough of this shit.
Kay for those wondering, PMR(Penilaian Menengah Rendah) or some sort of exam for middle schooler had ended long time ago, long enough to make me sleep.
Since it's ended long time ago, the result should be up just a while ago.
Not a while, but also long time .__.
It's just me friggin' lazy to post it here.

So chill, i got 8A's, ain't that great?
I am grateful and thankful to God for my success. Also to my comrades, families out there for the support. Thank you.

Anyway now that i've passed mid school, i shall be advancing to high school now.
So what do i pick? Accountancy? Science Stream?
Science Stream ofc~
why?
'coz it's fun. From 1 divided into 3 parts. From 3 parts i gotta make them one again. Ain't it sound cool?
Well, pardon for this messed up language. I'm listening to Daihinmin by supercell .feat Koeda, doesn't this make sense?

Koeda is just too moe in this song, not to mention she did say "F**k this!" in the song. Oh my ryo what did you teach her XD
15-years-old Koeda is just too moe
Coming up more before i started going back to college in 9/1

1 comment: