Friday, November 18, 2011

Life: After PMR

 Long time no post, or most likely the blog almost kinda likely to be "dead" but heck no, i ain't letting it die before i die lol.
Pretty much reason why i haven't updating this recently:
1) I'm at college. Of course, busy like shiet.
2) The PC at college sucks, it's a Dell Latitdue D510, which lags all the time.
3) Connection. Man since the staffs changed the AP, a lot happened. Connection screwed all the time and the ISP went crazy for like a week. Stranded with no internet thanks to that. dang =..=

Well, since i'm now back home. And yea, i got a  2 weeks program called MIGTY before that.And what i like about this is the T-shirt, i got my hands on designing them :D

As you can see, it's themed Angel Beats! XD
I used a logo generator for that. here's the link > http://2tail.net/gen/

Kinda a lot of stuffs that time. I got to climb forest mountain for 4 hours straight, a quick break at a checkpoint to Solat Zuhur and toilet(damn the girls conquered). The interesting part is i got to trek through a long river. Damn it was really fun when we used bottles for water fight XD .
It took 4hours also, until we reach the dead end and heads up to college. And i got to officiate the usage of the flyover at my college for the first time before it have completed yet woot~ \o/

And stuffs stuffs happened after that~ And i graduated at last from that college. Finally my records there is over and those ecchi and ero stuffs i kept in my workroom PC "accidentally" found could finally be closed wohoo~
Also, Annual Dinner had also past. I got to do those damn montage and slides, even the backdrop and stuffs. Well, at least i could skip all of those boring activities except future talk, that kinda interest me. Damn that personality test actually hit me 95% correctly. I forgot what it is so i'd skip this one.

So now, i'm at home, bored. Since it's pretty boring to wait these days, i decided to do part-time work. At first i found one at a gasoline station, work time is from 9am-11pm and the distance is about 2km from my home. I got a bike(bicycle, of course) so distance doesn't matter. Pays good RM450/month but heck i'm short 2months for age requirements. They want 16, but i'm 15. dang.
Oh well, my mum helped me in finding job and i got a part-time at a prepaid service center, originally my uncle's. He decided to hire me since they're kinda "short" by now so i just take the chance. Description for the job:
Job: Card Scratcher + Prepaid PC Transaction Controller
Hours: 9am-6pm
Distance:1km
Pay: Not fixed but i heard RM100+/week~

Well, that's something to do to kill time, since i'm pretty free and bored by the time.
Alright jobs done and other rants done, finally for the study.
Since i'm done with my junior high, graduated, i'm now trying to be familiar with High School subjects. So, either Accountancy or Science Stream, which one?
Of course, i'd go for Science Stream, since i friggin' hate numbers. Not that i hate math but, Accountancy aims for accountant at the bank, and SS got pretty much of others choice. Since i'm aiming for Mechanical Engineering in Japan, based on JAD courses, I'd go for that.
For Form 4 subjects, i only started Physics and History by now. Dunno why but i'm kinda interested in Physics for some reason. But meh i gotta start reading bout them before the end of the year.

More updates later so later~

3 comments:

  1. i suppose most of us will go 4 sc stream too.
    Mech Engineering,Japan..Almost similar to my sis's fren,he took Mech Engineering too n he got a scholarship to America but he declined.
    Apparently my sis's trying to hook me up wiv him.She's nuts I tell ya,nuts.
    Interested in physics means ur brain's more to calculating than memorizing.If ure interested in biology means ur brain's more to memorizing than claculating.my sis said that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That might be true.
    I dunno whether i'm more to calculating or memorizing since i liked Physics since it sounds interesting. I do know that Biology needs memorizing and Physics gonna need calculating but yeah, i'll find out more as i explore them deeper.
    Thanks for the advice though!

    ReplyDelete