Monday, March 21, 2011

When boredom comes...

Alright, boredom comes again while i'm doing homeworks. Since i already finished BFBC2 in a day, and i dun wanna kick away my "homework mode" away, i drew something. And yea, i've been attracted to Infinite Stratos after i watched the 1st ep, how to put this.... HAREM ANIME GET!! XD

well, whatever.

Here's the deal then.

Her hands looks weird though. I dunno how to draw one, Gomen~ Charlotte :3
Thanks to this, i'm getting worked up doing my homeworks :3

Since i'm now at my college(boarding school if you think that's too high for a 15), I ain't gonna be able to draw more. I'll just continue more later at home around June i think.
Exams coming around the corner(next week) and i'm totally unprepared for teh WAR!!!
Oh well, i'll just cram b4 the exam then. I'll just need to make sure to get nice grades then i'll be home wif internut connection by the end of May :3

No comments:

Post a Comment