Monday, May 9, 2011

You stress?

If yes, then you gotta laugh. How to? watch this then, dunno if you did or not b4, just laugh along if you
think of doing so.
that's for Malays(or if you understand it), here goes for you guys that ain't from Malaysia
lol they're being trolled :V

Okay, lemme get straight to the point.
I'm stressed because of my unfinished works plus with the semester exams coming around the corner.
2 weeks of exams, 1 week of cramming.
And yea i got lots of homeworks coming around,
and what's most troublesome is Art homework, killing my time to much ;_;
here's my progress so far:


Oh sorry, forgot to rotate it. Made wif only a black 0.5mm Faber Castell black pen. I'll upload the complete one later. I got the other one(made wif only dots, a picture of hamster) but it ain't gonna be nice to look if it's incomplete. Later perhaps.
And yea, if you're under pressure (stressed), just don't forget to laugh, it helps :3

No comments:

Post a Comment