Sunday, May 15, 2011

School Battlefield a.k.a Exams

So, my hard work of learning and studying the WHOLE subjects syllabus in this semester will be tested. Lol yea, they taught me 2x faster than normal, which almost cramp my brain for some time. I dun even have the time to review back or doing practices. Thanks to that, they did put up a load of add class just to answer some sets of questions... and me answered them without knowing a friggin' thing.

Current status of myself about the subjects:

Bahasa Malaysia : Bad (tatabahasa lol)
Bahasa Inggeris : Awesome(not boasting,mind you)
Mathematics : Kinda... yea, i've mastered algebraic. Not a problem then
Science : I'm stuck wif Reproduction and Electromagnetism. Will catch 'em up in no time
History : Mastered Chapter 3 & 4. Ain't too much a hassle
Geography : I got lil' probs remembering the places.... i'll just create something easy with them then
P. Islam : I got the effective notes.... I won't let myself down this time
K. Hidup : WORST( OH SHI-... you don't mention this. I gotta cram the hella outta this guy!)

Well, to conclude this, my state ain't really in danger, just the KH is a prob.
Alright, i'll stop naggin bout my weakpoints. Now i'll tell ya how to get into mood of everything or keep you awake XD
All you gotta do is watch and follow this:




It's Hare Hare Yukai dances from the anime The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi.
To be honest, i'm HIGHLY addicted to this dances, which is a good exercise to keep me awake at night IMO.
And thanks to this, i managed to memorize all arabic notes and i've done AWESOMELY well in today's arabic test(it keeps my body fresh from sleepy :3)

Well, i think that's it. This week is just the underlings fight. Next week is the real boss fight. Later then.

2 comments:

  1. got ddr2ram 2gbx2 currently not in used. will send home via ems next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the RAM but, if it's about gaming i don't think it'll do much. But anyway thanks as i could do my work much more easier. Mind including concerts like Animelo Summer Live Re-bridge 2009 and Suzumiya Haruhi no Gekisou? :3

    ReplyDelete