Monday, May 9, 2011

Kousaka Kirino in To Aru Majutsu no Index(PSP)?

Okay, don't ask me how because even i myself was surprised.
This might be old, but yea, even the old news are good to be reported,right?
Check this out (i took this wif a 3MP cam, qualities ain't good. And i dunno how to screencap PSP, sorry)











Ya see her? Lol i wasn't expecting that but yea, the seiyuu is hers.

Okay, i dun wanna rant about the game as i'm at my college, not at home.
I just post this to rant something, something that could kick this boredom away.

Might be a visual on my K-ON! figurines, perhaps?













Yup, i didn't rotate this, sorry. Actually it was from my nii-san, from Japan. Mio wasn't there as she was already sold out. Those figurines are from Good Smile Company. I forgot how much they cost though but i DID pay half to my nii-san :p

Alright, that's it i think~
Oh yea, i'm starting to remember back my 1st year days~ which reminds me of how i know anime for the 1st time. Thanks to Nana Mizuki and teh animu, Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha for that :3
Here's a simple sig then

2 comments:

  1. Means that you into anime just in 4 years? I into this since I was 10 starting with Card Captor Sakura

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually it was longer, but at that time i didn't recognize them as anime. I got into Naruto when i'm 8 and starting to like Shounen anime like Bleach and One Piece, which is quite common in Malaysia. And i thought they're just a cartoon show on that time. But i'm starting to know anime when i'm 13, the time i watch shoujo anime like Nanoha, Akane iro ni Somaru Saka and etc2.

    ReplyDelete