Wednesday, November 27, 2013

SPM ended, High school ended. Life has only just begun

Long time, yup it is.
Well, SPM ended, and so my high school life.
Will be missing my friends a lot.
It was my best highschool life ever
I even felt my dorm was like my 1st home(well, more comfortable than home, i had to admit)
Fast internet and 5x meals everyday(yeah, luxurious)
Everyday homework and drills
Additional classes
Add Maths, Physics, Biology, Chemistry
Skipping classes and stuffs
God, i love these times.

Hope it'll last forever.
But if it is, i would be looping my life all over again, and i will gain just nothing
So as my brother said,"To advance, you got to lose the dearest to you",
I should get over with this, and just let this be within my nevereverforgetful-memories,
and move one for much more better life,
and probably i'll reminisce these memories once more again in the future,
and i would tell my kids that they were:
"The Story of My Life"

The End.

Would be a nice poem-or-whatever-you-call-this.
Time to learn the world and be stronger.
Later.

1 comment:

  1. Untung lahhh dah habis SPM :) btw, goodluck for spm result!

    ReplyDelete