Friday, May 17, 2013

Why i can't forgive myself on Teacher's Day

Teacher's day had just past by. I got no intention of ranting long, i just want to say that i can't forgive myself for this. I've got a tribute video for the day but i'll post it up later.

It was simple, i made her cry.
It's the worst of thing that people would do.
I totally forgo that she's one of the teachers, thus i didn't have her picture inside the video.

Of course, you'd feel being left out behind, only you are not in the picture.
You've been there for already long time, it's a lie if you won't cry out of it.
So, i made her cry. I totally forgot about her.

I can't forgive myself for doing this.
The president told me it's okay, but of course it's not!
I search the internet like crazy for her picture, and made a short emergency speech-like video
for her.

I thought she was expecting it coming but,
she felt touched, she said this is the first and the most touching thing ever she'd ever saw.
She thanked me.
But i can't forgive myself.
I don't deserve the thanks, i've totally forgotten about her, why did she thank me?

... I'm the worst guy.

1 comment:

  1. Kat tgb, depa tangguh hari guru :( semua cikgu mcm sedih je.

    ReplyDelete