Saturday, July 23, 2011

My Pre. Trial is Over

alright, firstly













Well, yeah. I did scored.
Anyway the Pre-Trial is done. 3 more to go: Trial, Post and the Real PMR 2011.
TBH, this one's the most toughest i've ever faced so far. Why, caused it's from MARA's HQ, i'd say it's 100x harder than ministry's.
Oh well, gonna report my recent scores:
History: 82%(Thank God i made it. I thought i'll be below 70% for this. sew hard =..=;)
Geography: 80% (Barely on line. this one also, pretty much for confusing questions. Safely A for PMR grade)

That's all from now. Thought of writing some reviews but maybe later, since i didn't have any chance to watch anime and eroge.
And yea, will be back home next week. It's like ending my NEET life in this college, since the exams are coming around.
Somehow i got interest in pettanko girls. So peeps, i advise ya guys not to underestimate theirs. You'll have the present :3

2 comments:

  1. wow,ur school's early.
    mine's still a few days to go.

    ur marks are really gud!
    usually I get 85% for History(cuz I have a bit of passion for this subject anyway (^^")) but now my marks are starting to drop..I'm really frustrated!! DDx

    Plus,I never get gud grades for Geography.I SUCK AT GEOGRAPHY. -____-||||

    if my bf said that to me,I'll praise him for being honest instead of kicking him at 'that' point. (-____-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's MRSM after all~(not to brag :v)

    TBH, the papers differ from Ministry Schools, since MARA is a way lot more aggressive. It's not like i'm saying that Ministry's papers are just a wimp, but i do sense the difference between them.

    Geography eh? tbh me also sucks. but i managed to get around 75-85 through the exams i've done. Nice luck, eh?

    Yea, it differ based on the person themselves. imagine calling her "pettanko" if she's a tsundere character.... I can feel a hard strike atm~ lololol

    ReplyDelete